Early Bird ticket for TEDxSalford are now available. Tickets can only be purchased online – please email us at [email protected] for any queries regarding ticketing.
Only a limited number of tickets are available at the Early Bird discounted rates so please ensure you get them as soon as possible.
Students: All individuals will be required to display a valid student ID card along with their ticket to gain entry to the event.
Senior Citizens/OAPs: All individuals aged 60 or above are eligible for a Concession ticket. You will be required to present valid ID (which mentions date of birth) along with their ticket to gain entry to the event.
Disability - Individuals with disabilities and/or receiving DLA/PIP benefits are eligible for a Concession ticket. You will need to show us documentary evidence confirming this along with your ticket to gain entry to the event. The ticket for a carer in the case of more serious disabilities (e.g wheelchair users, etc) where the presence of a carer is necessary can be claimed free of charge. Wheelchair spots MUST be booked in advance – please email us at [email protected] to reserve a wheelchair spot.
Unemployed - Individuals who are unemployed and on benefits may be able to claim a Concession ticket. These will be treated on a case by case basis and documentary evidence must be declared in advance to claim this concession. Please email us at [email protected] for more information.
The price of a Concession Early Bird ticket is £27 for the full day event and £19 for the half-day session.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that all Early Bird ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Resale of tickets is prohibited under all circumstances.
- All tickets are electronic tickets and will be emailed to your contact email address – no tickets shall be posted to any physical address.
- Programme guides are included complimentary in the ticket price.
- When purchasing ticket(s), please ensure that the name on your ticket matches that on your official ID.
- Please ensure that you enter a valid contact email address during registration for yourself and your guests – you will be sent information about essential updates or changes to the programme at this email address. You can edit your guests’ registration details (including names) even after the online ticket has been issued – more information on how to do this is available here.
- You are required to bring a copy of your ticket to the event to gain entry – we may also enforce additional ID checks at the door for security reasons.
- Please note that Morning/Afternoon session tickets only grant you access to the specific session mentioned on your ticket – tickets shall be re-checked before every session.
- The management team takes no responsibility for any last-minute speaker cancellations – we will endeavour to replace any cancelled speakers with an alternative speaker of similar stature although this may not be guaranteed. However, we do maintain an excellent record for speaker attendance from our last three events.
- Please note that the speaker order may be subject to change – this includes swapping speaker slots between sessions.
- Please note that by purchasing a ticket, you are also consenting to be part of the TEDxSalford mailing list – for full terms and conditions, please visit our Contact page.
- We reserve the right to remove any attendees from the event for disruptive behaviour (without refund).
- The terms and conditions on this page may be amended from time to time as the management sees fit.