The event is now completely sold out. Please note that there may be standby tickets available on the day – more information about this is available below (you may have to scroll down). Alternatively, you can watch the whole event live on Livestream on our website from 10 am onwards.
Note: Online & Email Customer Service is now unavailable – any queries can now only be dealt at the venue on the morning of the event.
How to redeem a voucher: Please click on ‘Enter promotional code‘ below and enter your voucher code and then click ‘Apply’. A new ticket option shall appear (depending on your voucher type) where you can complete your voucher redemption. Please ensure that you have read the ‘Terms & Conditions” carefully at the bottom of this page before redeeming your voucher.
A limited number of standby tickets may become available on the day depending on availability. Requests for standby tickets shall only be processed at the venue after 10:00 am (for the Morning Session) and after 4:00 pm for the Evening Session on the day of the event. There shall be a live feed available from the theatre on a large screen in the Circle Bar with the Livescribes while you wait for your request to be processed.
Morning Session Standby Ticket: £30
Evening Session Standby Ticket: £30
There shall be no Full Day Standby Tickets available – if you wish to to attend the full event on Standby, you will be required to apply for standby tickets at the venue for both sessions independently. There shall be no student or concession discounts available for standby tickets.
Similarly, there shall be no Upgrades available for Half-Day Ticket holders. If a Half-Day Ticket holder wishes to attend the full event, they shall have to apply for standby tickets in the standard format.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that all ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Resale of tickets is prohibited under all circumstances.
- All tickets are electronic tickets and will be emailed to your contact email address – no tickets shall be posted to any physical address.
- Programme guides are included complimentary in the ticket price.
- When purchasing ticket(s), please ensure that the name on your ticket matches that on your official ID – this rule also applies for any tickets you wish to purchase for guests.
- Please ensure that you enter a valid contact email address during registration for yourself and your guests – you will be sent information about essential updates or changes to the programme at this email address. You can edit your (and your guests’) registration details including names even after the online ticket has been issued – more information on how to do this is available here.
- You are required to bring a copy of your ticket to the event to gain entry – we may also enforce additional ID checks at the door for security reasons.
- Please note that Morning/Afternoon session tickets only grant you access to the specific session mentioned on your ticket – tickets shall be re-checked before every session.
- Voucher tickets are only eligible for seats in Rows G – M in the Upper Circle only – some seats may have limited view of the presentation screen.
- Voucher ticket-holders are ineligible to sign up for additional breakout sessions & workshops.
- Voucher holders must redeem their vouchers before the event to guarantee their seats.
- The management team takes no responsibility for any last-minute speaker cancellations – we will endeavour to replace any cancelled speakers with an alternative speaker of similar stature although this may not be guaranteed. However, we do maintain an excellent record for speaker attendance from our last three events.
- Please note that the speaker order may be subject to change – this includes swapping speaker slots between sessions.
- Please note that by purchasing a ticket, you are also consenting to be part of the TEDxSalford mailing list – for full terms and conditions, please visit our Contact page.
- We reserve the right to remove any attendees from the event for disruptive behaviour (without refund).
- All attendees are responsible for any personal items they bring to the event and the management takes no responsibility for any lost/stolen items.
- The terms and conditions on this page may be amended from time to time as the management sees fit.